You Will Receive a High School Diploma with a
Transcript of Your Grades
The Diploma will consist of accredited courses used within the
US Private and Public Schools
The Phillip Roy Academy curriculum consists of:
PDF BOOKS ON CD-ROMs and INTERACTIVE ONLINE ACCESS
LIFE SKILLS = SUCCESS IN LIFE
You study and learn with a non-stressful informative program that teaches skills
and knowledge that are necessary for a high school diploma along with
succeeding in the community.
WHO WE ARE
Our parent company, Phillip Roy, Inc. has been educating students since 1987.
Phillip Roy Academy private school number is 4924 and is approved by the
State of Florida, USA to issue an accredited high school curriculum diploma.
This diploma includes the same standards and curriculum as any high school diploma issued in the USA. A transcript (copy) of your grades accompanies your diploma.
WHAT DOES ACCREDIATION MEAN?
What does an accreditation by the United States International
Accreditation Agency (USIAA) mean?
It means that Phillip Roy Academy is an established school.
The Academy’s president Ruth Bragman, Ph.D. has taught in: Wisconsin, New York, Tennessee, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Florida along with conducting workshops and training throughout the USA, Caribbean and Africa.
Her staff consists of experienced teachers.
The Academy publishes multi-media educational materials in the fields of: academics, life skills, social skills, consumerism skills, special education, pre-vocational, employment skills, and parenting.
Phillip Roy Academy has been publishing educational curriculum for over 30 years and has had over four million students.
All the curriculum has been written by accredited teachers throughout the United States and Africa.
A high school diploma issued by any private or public school,
accredited or not,
does not guarantee admission or acceptance in
any school, college, military
or getting a job or job advancement.
|YOU WILL EARN A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA – NOT A GED
AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
Curriculum Areas Provided for You in: PDF Format on CD-ROMs and Interactive Computer Programs (on Online). Easy to access on any computer. This is an open book curriculum.
Phillip Roy Academy
THIS HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Speech/Language Arts
- Algebra I
- Applied Basic Math
- US History
- US Government
- World History
- Economics/Consumer Awareness
CAREER / TECHNICAL
|APPLIED VOCATIONAL SKILLS
- Language Arts
- Applied Mathematics I
- Applied Mathematics II
BASIC VOCATIONAL VOCABULARY
- Words of Finance
- Words of General Office
- Words of Correspondence
BASIC VOCATIONAL SKILLS
- Reading a Rule
- Measurement Tools
- Getting a Job
- Keeping a Job
- Getting Along
- Quality vs Quantity
- And More
- Buying a Used
- And More
|FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Involved in an
- Reading a
- And More
Phillip Roy Academy
HOW THE PHILLIP ROY ACADEMY SCHOOL OPERATES:
You will receive your diploma and transcripts in a beautiful case !
- You register and pay for your high school diploma curriculum course that includes PDF books on CD-ROMs along with Interactive Computer Programs Online Access. The cost is $500.00 plus $25.00 for domestic shipping/handling/ insurance. International shipping will vary.
- We will then send you the complete curriculum course materials on cd-roms and online access.
- You will receive all the curriculum materials you need to learn the complete high school diploma program and to pass the final exam
- You will also receive the graduation exam and the answers to the exam so you can check your work before submitting it. This is an open book curriculum which means you can use the curriculum and/or your notes when answering the questions on the exam.
- You should study the materials and complete the exam. If you have any questions you can contact us and a teacher will help you learn the material, pass your exam and receive your diploma. We have teachers available: 9 am – 12 noon and 1:30 pm – 4 pm EST.
- Review your exam by using the study guide and answer key. When you believe you have successfully completed the exam you send us: (via USPS, Fax, or Email) the following
- Your student registration form
- Your information sheet
- Your answer sheet for the graduation exam
- The curriculum consists of all the credit area subjects that are required to be taught and learned in accredited high schools.
- When we received the graduation exam, we will grade it and when you have passed the exam, a diploma and two (2) transcripts (with the Phillip Roy Academy seal) will be sent to you. If you do not pass the exam we will help you learn the curriculum and pass the graduation exam. YOU WILL PASS THE CURRICULUM!
- Diploma and transcripts will be issued.
- We will provide verification of your diploma, if asked, to schools and employers.
- You can also receive additional copies of your diploma and transcript by USPS, fax, or email.
Phillip Roy Academy
CURRICULUM MATERIALS FEE INCLUDES:
Your total cost for the educational materials which includes an Accredited
Academic Curriculum in PDF format on CD-ROMs along with
Computer Online Access is $500.00 plus $25.00 domestic shipping/handling/ insurance.
THESE ARE YOUR ONLY COSTS
ATTENTION: For sales outside the U.S. there is an additional shipping fee of $100.
your order and payment to:
||Physical Address to send
your course and final exam to:
|Phillip Roy Academy
PO Box 130
Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785
Bill to PO#:
Federal ID# 59-3016439
FAX: 877-595-2685 or 727-595-2685
Thank you for your order!
|PHILLIP ROY ACADEMY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA (HSD)
||Unit Price $500
|PLEASE ADD $25.00 for U.S. SHIPPING, HANDLING, INSURANCE:
Method of Payment (Payable
in US Dollars):
Make Check, Money Order, or Western Union payable to Phillip Roy Inc.
VISA MASTERCARD AMERICAN EXPRESS PayPal
Credit Card Number: ___________________________Expiration Date: ______________
ALL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED
TO YOUR SATISFACTION